Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sibling Gifts

I grew up giving and getting gifts from my brothers (and later sister).  My kids get to start that this year!

From the time Teddy was born, Tillie has insisted that Teddy needed his own "seahorsey".  I'm not surprised because she sleeps with hers every night.  When I got a coupon for $10 off any purchase at Kohl's a few weeks ago I thought it would be perfect for this.  I took Tillie to Kohl's and she happily agreed to "buy" it for him.  Since it was on sale too, I only paid $3.  She helped me wrap it when we got home and put it under the tree in her room.
Soothe and Glow Seahorse


I switched one of Teddy's Christmas presents(blocks!) from us and he will now be giving Tille the Skip Hop Dunck we got at Barnes and Nobel for 50% off.  She was super-excited about them when we bought them for Teddy, so I think she'll be happy with this.  And really, they're just going in the bath tub so they're both going to play with them.

No comments: