Monday, April 7, 2014

37 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Tillie 37 weeks was considered "term", but now I think I don't make that until 39 weeks.  It's not likely, but really any time now she could come.  That's a little crazy.  My fingers are still crossed for next week Wednesday or Thursday -- after my hair appointment but we'd still be home from the hospital for Easter.  That's too perfect, so I'm sure it won't happen.

Looking at my online test results I'm positive for Group B Strep.  I'm pretty sure that all that means is I have to get to the hospital in time to get hardcore antibiotics.  I have probiotics on the shopping list to help prevent thrush from the antibiotics.  After Ted was born I needed some for my lactose intolerance, so it will be good to get a jump start anyway.

My appointment is tomorrow morning.  I suspect it will be uneventful.

No comments: