Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Baking.

Tomorrow the Tillster and I have a lot of baking to do.  I volunteered to bring a dessert to Thanksgiving.  I wanted to make these cupcakes.  I then found out that I was the only one bring a dessert, and cupcakes just don't cut it on Thanksgiving.  So, tomorrow I'll also be making a pumpkin pie and a cherry pie.

I'm really excited about the cupcakes though.


I other news, I made Tillie a teeny tiny clippie today.

 
I needed a brown clip to match her Thanksgiving dress.  (A striped sweater dress that I found at a garage sale for $2.)  It's not a perfect match to the dress, but it will look adorable anyway!   So far, the clip cost far more than the dress.  I didn't have a glue gun.  Isn't that crazy!  I now have a cheap one and some other ribbon supplies for more clips.
 

3 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Ohhhhh I want one of those cupcakes! forget pie! CUPCAKES!!!!!

MarjnHomer said...

It will work out. I once bought a glue gun but now have no clue where it went.

Kristin said...

The clip is adorable and the cupcakes look delish! Yum yum