Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Radio

I've been doing a lot of cleaning today. My kitchen, bathroom and ready to be painted nursery look better than they have in months. (Okay, at least a year for the nursery...)

I've been listening to 105.3, and they've had some great songs. They have all the current top 40, but right now Areosmith's 'I don't wanna miss a thing'. It brings me back. I heard Michelle Branch's 'Everywhere' earlier this afternoon. Completely random, but I love it.

Music makes me happy. As does my partially clean house. The bedroom and living room still need a little work...

1 comment:

alex xander said...


Hello friends
What phone are you using with default ringtone? Want to change? I have the best quality ringtone collection you can refer and leave a comment. The sound effects of my ringtone are of the best quality. Visit my homepage to find more ringtones and settings by following the instructions: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

Five popular ringtones in 2018:

- bollywood ringtones
- Pop ringtones
- Iphone ringtones
- Marimba ringtones
- Dance ringtones

Wish you have the best ringtone on your mobile phone. Free quality ringtones. Share to download your favorite ringtone. Thank you!