Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day


Interview with 
Tillie, age 6 Teddy, age 3.5

What's Daddy's name? Tim, Daddy

What does Daddy do for fun? Do things with us, Oh!  Go in the rain.  That's the thing he likes to do.

What does Daddy do at work? He works as a teacher, He fix things.

My Daddy likes to wear:  Shirt and pants and shorts, Pants and clothes

My Daddy is smart because he knows:  math, because he sits on couches.  I thought he would think it was funny if I writed that one.

It makes my Daddy happy when: reads stories and does things for us, he goes to the Nature Center

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat? Things that I don't like, Bacon

What does he like to drink? Coffee, Coffee

How old is Daddy? Some number after 20, Kind of like 7:30

How tall is Daddy? I don't know, He's taller than mommy.

What is Daddy's hair like? Light brown, Kind of like mine and yours, but mine is the same and yours is not.

How much does he weigh? I don't know?, *giggles* I don't know what Daddy is!

What makes Daddy the best? He loves me, Hmm, this is a tricky one. Maybe 'cause he knows what time it is.

If he could go on a trip, my Daddy would go to: Camp, Camp.  That's the only thing I knew.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Stay and play toys with him, Sit on the couch together

No comments: