Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our Mom By Tillie Leugs and Teddy Leugs

Our Mom

By Teddy and Tillie

May 2015

 

Happy Mother’s Day! In honor of Amber and her day, enjoy the kids’ responses below.

I really love it when my mom plays Imaginext.
I really love it when my mom reads books to me.

My mom likes to wear dresses.
My mom likes to wear dresses.

My mom always tells me, “Eat your food.”
My mom always tells me, “Clean your room.”

The best thing she does is taking me to Target.
The best thing she does is going shopping with me.

It makes her happy when I’m the fastest to clean up.
It makes her happy when we help her.

My mom loves to relax by shopping.
My mom loves to relax by taking a bath.

I like it when she helps me clean up.
I like it when she takes me to garage sales.

The best thing she cooks is bacon.
The best thing she cooks is broccoli.

When my mom shops she likes to buy all the food. A lot of food.
When my mom shops she likes to buy clothes.

My mom’s favorite household chore is cooking.
My mom’s favorite household chore is Sometimes cleaning.

My mom’s favorite TV show is Paw Patrol.
My mom’s favorite TV show is grown-up shows.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to Daddy’s house [the wood shop in the backyard] (Tim’s note: Amber would never go into the wood shop. It’s the only place where mice live on our property.)
If she could go on a trip, she would go to stores.

I love my mom because she cleans up after us.
I love my mom because she loves us.

I did try asking Bebe these questions, but she didn't have nearly as much to say. Just lots of smiles.


Happy Mother’s Day, Amber! We love you!

No comments: