Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day



Interview with
Tillie, age 5 & Teddy, age 2.5

What's Daddy's name? Tim, Daddy

What does Daddy do for fun? Fix things, Drink Coffee 

What does Daddy do at work? Teaches the kids things, Fix!

My Daddy likes to wear:  Shirt and Pants, Coat

My Daddy is smart because he knows:  fix things, to Play!

It makes my Daddy happy when: he hugs me, he eats cake, and with me too!

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat? Spaghetti, Apples

What does he like to drink? Coffee, Coffee

How old is Daddy? 71, Um, big!

How tall is Daddy? 50, Big!

What is Daddy's hair like? Light brown, It's like your hair.

How much does he weigh? What about 62?, Two and a half.

What makes Daddy the best? When he puts me in bed, When he plays cars

If he could go on a trip, my Daddy would go to: Hiking at the woods, Vacation at the woods

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Help him grow things, Walk 

No comments: