Monday, December 30, 2013

23 Weeks


Not too much to report. BabyGirl moves a lot, I'm still tired, but less tired than before and I miss being able to bring things up and down from the attic myself.  I haven't been sleeping very well lately and I think it's about time to start using the ginourmous pregnancy Boppy pillow I have.  This shirt I'm wearing is a medium and was a favorite of mine during my previous two pregnancies.  It does fit very well this time.  I think it's probably stretched out from wearing it all the way to the end.  I haven't found many things that I liked enough to buy so I end up wearing about 5 outfits over and over again.  That's kind of getting old.  I'm hoping H&M comes out with some new tops in the next month -- I have a gift card!

I also miss wine.

No comments: