Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Interview with Tillie, age 4
What's Daddy's name? Tim

What does Daddy do for fun? Gets toys out.

What does Daddy do at work? Feeds animals.

My Daddy likes to wear:  Shirt and pants and jeans and shoes.  He likes shoes, too.

My Daddy is smart because he knows:  He's strong and, there's one more thing I'm gonna say: He likes getting flashlights.  Can we sleep in a tent?

It makes my Daddy happy when: Giving hugs.  And tents.

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat? Daddy likes spaghetti, too.

What does he like to drink? Beer and coffee. AND coffee!

How old is Daddy? I don't know. 14!

How tall is Daddy? This high. [stretches her arm up as high as she can reach.]

What is Daddy's hair like? Brown.  His beard is dark brown.  He didn't shave it off. [He did...]

How much does he weigh? Just a little.

What makes Daddy the best? Reading books with Tillie.

If he could go on a trip, my Daddy would go to: Camp.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Work in his shop in our back of the back yard.

2 comments:

Laura Ingalls wannabe said...

"He's strong and, there's one more thing I'm gonna say: He likes getting flashlights. Can we sleep in a tent?"

I'm rolling!

Amber said...

That was my favorite too! I couldn't wait for Tim to read it.