Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


Hello, this is Tim writing. In honor of Mother's Day and Amber, I present:

My Mom

By Tillie Leugs

I really love it when my mom plays the baby clean game on her computer.

My mom likes to wear dresses.

My mom always tells me, “Tillie, time for bed!”

The best thing she does is eat.

It makes her happy when I play with Teddy.

My mom loves to relax in the sunshine.

I like it when she makes puzzles with me!

The best thing she cooks is spaghetti.

When my mom shops she likes to buy Cheese-its.

My mom’s favorite household chore is cleaning the floor.

My mom’s favorite TV show is grown-up shows like house and food shows.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to school with me.

I love my mom because her hair is brown!

I disagree with some of these, but hey, there's truth. Brown hair surely is lovable.

Happy Mother's Day, Amber!  Love you!

Tim

No comments: