Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkins

I took the kids to the pumpkin "patch" on Tuesday.  Okay, it's really just a few wagons filled with pumpkins just off the highway near my parents house.  I love it just because it's so random.  They have straw bales and pumpkins set up for photo ops, but my kids weren't into it.

Teddy LOVED climbing in the wagons and exploring.  I was worried that he was going to crawl away and I'd have to go up after him.

Tillie reluctantly picked out a big pumpkin.  What she really wanted was a small, striped, white one.  (It still has curly-Qs on the stem so I don't blame her.)  When we got home she told me it needed purple eyes.  I told her sure, since it's her pumpkin.  Later I came into the kitchen to find the pumpkin looking like this.  It's the first face I've seen her draw.

No comments: