Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Last Summer Weekend

I know that summer doesn't officially end until September 21st, but over here we use Labor day as the beginning of autumn.  Tim is already back at school and Tillie has her visiting day on Thursday.  Yesterday we went to my brother's pool for some swimming.  Not one person in my family actually entered the pool though.  Tillie was content to run around the deck in her bathing suit.

Teddy wanted nothing more than to ride the "new" bike grandma bought for Philip's house.

After some time in the sun we took Kizie and Leah out for dinner with us.  Matthew and Philip both had to work.  My mom and dad went to the MSU/Boise State football game.  My mom won tickets from the Credit Union that afternoon!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend too.

No comments: