Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This Brother Sister Thing

I think Tillie waffles a bit on this whole Big Sister thing.  Some days she is super-sweet.  This afternoon I had to go downstairs to flip the laundry.  Teddy was lying on a blanket in the living room.  I told her, "Make sure Teddy stays happy while I'm gone!  This is the scene I came back to:
She brought his other blankie over.  She loves her blankies, therefore Teddy must love his. (He's eh.)  On the other side of the blanket there is a rattle and a lion stuffed animal.  Plus, she was sitting right there watching over him instead of sitting on the couch.

If only she was always this attentive.  Some days she just ignores him.  On Saturday she threw a pad of paper at his face.  We're still not sure why, but he has a battle wound on his nose from it.

No comments: