Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Three Months


Our little guy is three months old today.  I remember with Tillie it seemed like things got easier around this age.  I think it's still true.  He(and I) typically go to bed around 9:30-10p and sleeps for about 9 hours.  Usually.  Of course now that I put it in writing he'll start waking up a bajillion times a night.  Naps during the day are so unpredictable.  It's driving me crazy.  One or two afternoons a week he'll take a 3 hour nap(with a couple of short ones before and after).  Some days it's a handful of 40 minute naps.  Occasionally it's only naps when I'm holding him.  Give me a schedule and I'm happy.  All of this randomness makes me crabby.

He's in size 2 diapers and 0-3 month clothes.  There are a small handful of 0-3 month clothes that he's outgrown, mostly one-piece outfits that he's too tall for.  He's been waiting to eat constantly the last few days, so I expect a growth spurt soon.

He still loves baths, car rides and singing.  Whenever he's not in the same room as us Tillie asks where he is.  She's also played with all of his Christmas presents more than he has.  The blue seahorse she gave him?  It sleeps in her bed.

No comments: