Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two Months


Our little Teddster is two months old today!  When I was pregnant with him I predicted that he would be a baby who didn't sleep, spit up a lot and ate a ton of food - basically the exact opposite of Tillie.  I was right about two of those things.  He does spit up a lot and LOVES to eat.  However, his sleep isn't too bad.  I guess I didn't realize how bad of a sleeper Tillie was.  She didn't take any semblance of a nap unless I was holding/wearing her until around 3.5 months.  Teddy takes naps! In his bed(Rock n' Play Sleeper)! During the day!  Typically they are little cat naps, but it allows me to get a few things done or hang out with Tillie during the day.  We usually go to bed for the night around 10-10:30.  He usually sleeps for around 5 hours, is up for 20-50 minutes eating, then goes back to sleep until about 6:30a.  There are some nights that are much worse, but once every two weeks or so he lets me sleep 6.5 hours straight.  Bliss.

He can still wear a lot of his newborn clothes(like the bodysuit in this picture), but 0-3 month clothes fit him pretty well too.  He wears size 1 diapers.  In the past 6 weeks he's gained 4lbs and grew 3 inches - 11lbs 13oz(50%), 23 3/4"(75%)!  He's a pretty happy kid who likes to smile and tries to laugh.  If you put him in front of a mirror he starts talking to himself and grinning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he's already two months old. Where does the time go?!