Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girly Day

Last night we took Teddy to Camp for the first time.  Naturally we had Dave come photograph the event.  Or, we had some family pictures taken.  One of those things.

Anyway.  I curled my hair for the event.  Tillie must have been impressed because she asked me to curl her hair this morning.  She doesn't have that much hair so it only took a minute or two.

Then this afternoon she asked for "Pink fingers, Emmer?"  Yes, my child calls me Amber.  All. The. Time.  I think she looks pretty cute with painted nails so I obliged.

If only she were coming with me to the Christmas Candlelight tonight instead of Teddy!  Maybe she and Tim will have to have a special popcorn date.

1 comment:

Laura Ingalls wannabe said...

Ok, "Emmer" is pretty adorable! Margaret had her nails painted with glitter polish a couple of weeks ago and kept walking up to random people at church and sticking her hands in their faces so they could admire her pretty nails. Girls...