Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One More Month!

There's one month until my due date. Typically babies are born between 37-42 weeks. So, it could be 2 weeks, it could be 6 more weeks.  Get your birth date guesses in!  (Record them here.)  I'll probably "close" the game at 37 weeks, so you have one and a half more weeks to make your official guess.  If you're feeling brave, go ahead and make a name guess(you can guess one for each sex) on this post.  We don't have names picked out yet, so your guess could be a suggestion that we use!

If this baby comes 10 days early like Tillie did I only have 20 more days of being pregnant. That's just crazy-sauce. I still have too much to do! I guess I'll be going to the paint store today. We have been making progress on my list though.

I don't know if it's that she's getting close to 2.5 or that she's about to become a big sister, but Tillie has been looking so much older to me lately.  Maybe it's that she needs a haircut so I've been putting her in pigtails often.  I posted this picture on facebook yesterday, but everyone needs to see this pose she chose to show off her Ruby Slippers.  There was no direction on my part.  Oy. Vey.

And, I get to have another one of these yawning little ones soon?  Yes, please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ONE MONTH?! Wow, I can't believe it!
Tillie is looking like such a little lady :)

Cohrs Compilations said...

she DOES look older there! it's the shoes or legs showing in the dress or something.