1. In church, you should sing these three songs: He Lives, Up from the Grave He Arose, and Christ the Lord is Risen Today. We only sang the middle. I was disappointed.
2. Little girls in cute dresses and cardigans. Bonnets are a bit plus. They need to come back, even if some of the little girls disagree.
3. Some candy is good. Especially if it's cut into bite sized pieces.
4. We didn't have them when I was little, but I thinking having egg hunts are fun. Especially when I always win.
5. Walks in the woods to see the wild flowers used to be a Mother's Day tradition, but with Easter so late in the year we could do it now.
How did you spend your Easter?