Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wrapping Paper

I love wrapping Christmas presents.  They're just so festive and fun.  I buy my paper every year after Christmas for the following year.  It's always fun to see what I picked out the year before.  (I always forget what I bought.)

This year, I was less than pleased with myself.

There must have been slim pickings last year at Target.  I later found another roll of solid green.  Wow, way to go crazy Amber.

I still have some paper left from previous years, so I used up a lot of that too.  A few years ago I got one roll at Papyrus that might be my favorite Christmas paper ever.  I rarely use it because I don't want it to be gone.  I wrapped one of Tillie's presents in it this year.
 Christmas red and green with retro ornaments?  Perfection.  And, it's nice thick paper so it doesn't rip while I'm working with it.

My tree looks a lot more festive with a skirt and presents underneath it.
The gift bags are presents from grandpa to the grandkids.  I help him with the shopping/wrapping.

No comments: