Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why, Hello There.

Did you miss me yesterday?  I totally forgot to post.  I might as well tell you now that posts might be spotty for the next few weeks.  I've been busy cleaning the house and packing for camp.  We move out on Friday and I have a lot that I want to do before then, including an Ikea trip.

I should have internet in our cabin/apartment/basement of where the campers stay.  Pictures of our "Summer Home" should be up early next week, or even this weekend.

Oh, and before you think, "Ooh, I'm going to come rob your house when you're gone!" we'll be home periodically, our neighbors are great watchmen who will not hesitate to call the police(seriously), my mom stops by to mow the lawn and my father-in-law comes over to putter around in our garden.  Plus,  we're a home of a Christian school teacher and a stay at home mom.  Do you really want our 10 year old 25" tv?

Because I know most of you come for the pictures, here's my sweet little girl.

1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

Just found you blog (love, love, love!) I had to stop and tell you how beautiful your little girl is!