Thursday, March 4, 2010

Twitter.

I've had a Twitter account for a year now.  But, it's just this past month that I've really started using it.  What's your twitter account?  I'm ElspethCordelia.  I'd love some more friends to follow!

Also, because I know you really come here for cute Tillie pictures here she is!


She looks a lot closer to crawling than she really is.  If you look closely, you can see her right foot is still tucked underneath her.  She gets into this position by leaning over from sitting up.  When she finally gets that foot moved out from under her, she lies flat on the ground and squirms around.  Not a great method for moving.  But, it makes my job of watching her a little easier -- she stays pretty much in one place! (p.s. How cute is that knit dress with the rainbow babylegs!)

No comments: