Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nameless

I've decided that next fall at a craft fair I'm going to try my hand at selling onesies.  I make a few every couple of weeks and hopefully by October/November I'll have enough to fill a booth.  If not?  Friends, I think you know what you'll be getting as baby gifts for the next few years.

The problem is, I need a name for them.  Anyone care to help?

1) I'd like the name to be available on gmail, blogger and etsy.
2) It should be easy to spell.
3) I don't really want it based on Tillie's name, because we plan to have other children someday.
4) My first thought was "LittleAcorns".  It's a little more "Tim" than "Amber".  But, I do love acorns now because of him.  It was taken.  It was almost named "LittlestAcorn", but someone without an etsy shop uses that id.
5) Nonsensical is better.  I kind of like the juxtaposition of two things that don't really belong together. 
6) CanaryBlue came to mind. once  But I don't want to use that, because it doesn't really mean anything to me.
7) Need visual inspiration?

So, any ideas?

4 comments:

Toby and Laura said...

I've been thinking about having an etsy shop too, but I can't think of a good name. I'll brainstorm for you.

And, maybe if I can get a bunch of flannel blankets sewn by then, I can share a booth with you!

Toby and Laura said...

What about:
Little Baby Lulu
Lulu Designs
Baby Lulu Love

Is that too obvious? Have you thought of those already?

Anonymous said...

maybe something like timber tops

Toby and Laura said...

Oh, I like Timber Tops!