I've decided that next fall at a craft fair I'm going to try my hand at selling onesies. I make a few every couple of weeks and hopefully by October/November I'll have enough to fill a booth. If not? Friends, I think you know what you'll be getting as baby gifts for the next few years.
The problem is, I need a name for them. Anyone care to help?
1) I'd like the name to be available on gmail, blogger and etsy.
2) It should be easy to spell.
3) I don't really want it based on Tillie's name, because we plan to have other children someday.
4) My first thought was "LittleAcorns". It's a little more "Tim" than "Amber". But, I do love acorns now because of him. It was taken. It was almost named "LittlestAcorn", but someone without an etsy shop uses that id.
5) Nonsensical is better. I kind of like the juxtaposition of two things that don't really belong together.
6) CanaryBlue came to mind. once But I don't want to use that, because it doesn't really mean anything to me.
7) Need visual inspiration?