Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yesterday was perfection

Tim, Tillie and I went out to Grand Haven yesterday for Coast Guard Festival. It was the most perfect weather I have ever had for Coast Guard. Absolutely beautiful. Tillie was a dream baby the whole day. Slept on the way there and in the stroller at the craft show. I feed her while we were waiting for our lunch at Kirby Grill. Then I set her in the stroller where she grinned at me while I was eating.

We sat on the lawn across from the Musical Fountain area for a while so Tim could give Tillie a bottle. She then fell asleep again as we walked out on the pier, back into town and in the museum. She didn't wake up til we stopped at an antique store on the way home. Even there, she hung out in the sling while we walked around.

The only problem with yesterday? We walked so much we're sore today.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Life is good. Even if Tillie took a 50 minute nap today instead of 3 hours. She was happy and smiley when we were holding her then. It was dinner time when she had her meltdown. Still, she was happier when Tim took her for a walk.

I think we'll keep her. ;)

1 comment:

Amy Melissa said...

So glad you had such a great day!
I went to Ferrysburg today for a work picnic. The weather and traffic were terrible, but we had lots of fun with water balloons and squirt guns! KC and Ki stayed home; it would have been miserable if Malachi came anyway.