Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Triplets

Are you nuts? That's just the post title. Amy Z. tagged me, so I must respond!

Three names I go by:
1. Amber
2. A.L.
3. Erm, that's about all... Tillie will call me Mom later!

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Library Page
2. Hostess
3. Visual Merchandiser

Three places I have lived:
1. Grand Rapids, MI
2. Moline, MI
3. Wyoming, MI

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Mountain Dew
2. Iced Passion Tea
3. Raspberry Ice Crystal Light

3 tv shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. What Not To Wear
3. America's Next Top Model

3 places I have been:
1. Florence, Italy
2. Antigua, Guatemala
3. Montego Bay, Jamaica

3 people who text me regularly (meaning once in a blue moon because I never text):
1. Tim
2. Matthew
3. Philip

3 favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2. Berries
3. Garlic Mashed Potatoes

3 favorite places to shop
1. Target
2. J. Crew
3. Gap

No comments: