Sunday, January 4, 2009

21 weeks

Look! No pajama pants! I made sure after I changed out of my dress I still looked presentable for pictures again.

Photobucket

Why yes, I am carrying this baby high.

Photobucket

Today I was listening to the new Fall Out Boy cd on my way to work. It's good. I'm sure I'll grow to like it, but nothing compares to Take This To Your Grave. I'm ridiculously happy at the point I'm at in my life. But, listening to FOB on my way to work today made me wish for a show at the Intersection, dancing with Dillon and an Amaretto Sour. We really did have fun.

Photobucket
Okay, this was at the Orbit Room, but it was a Panic at the Disco/Starting Line/Fall Out Boy show.

Does it mean I'm getting old if I'm reminiscing about the music I used to listen to? I promise, I still listen to new music!

No comments: