Sunday, December 7, 2008

17 weeks

I promise this shirt is cuter than it looks in this picture. Cara once mentioned the "slimming black" I've been sporting a lot lately. Really, it has to do with non-J. Crew clothing. When it comes to color, J. Crew really has it done. When I'm at the Gap, the colors are just...off. But, they can do black, so I buy that if it's an option and pair a J. Crew cardigan in a lovely color with it.

17 weeks

17 weeks

p.s. We learned at a meeting this year why J. Crew has the best colors -- it all starts with the base material. Colors dye best in the cleanest of fibers. For example, we get our Merino from an Italian farm that has sweaters for each sheep to wear. This keeps its wool as clean as possible. And, the sheep look so cute in there little coverings with their names on them. No mistreatment of animals here!

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh my goodness - you popped this week! so cute!