Monday, October 7, 2013

11 Weeks

Yikes.  I don't normally wear things like this out now, but you can't really see as much when I'm wearing a knit dress for photos.  My regular jeans don't fit well even though I've only gained about 4-5lbs.  My maternity pants from Til and Ted are too big.  So, I have two new pairs of maternity pants.  J. Crew Minnie Pants and these bright mint cropped pants from Target.  I have a pair of jeans coming this week from ASOS, cross your fingers that they fit.  Or, that Gap has a good stacking sale so I can order a pair of jeans from them.  Knit dresses and cardigans are fine, but I'm lazy and don't want to shave my legs every day.

So, my appointment last week.  Everything is fine and dandy.  They tried to hear the heartbeat with the doppler.  (The doctor said we had a good chance because I'm thin.  That was nice to hear, not going to lie.)  But no dice, my uterus was still tipped back too much.  Miraculously, they were able to squeeze me in for a quick ultrasound.  Baby is great.  The heart rate was 179.  The ultrasound tech said I was measuring right on at 10.4, which seems a little bigger than 10w1d, but maybe I didn't understand what she meant.


I even got a 3D ultrasound for the first time!  I've always thought they were kind of creepy, but at this early of an ultrasound it makes it a little easier to see the baby shape!

No comments: