Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!





Interview with Tillie, age 3
What's Daddy's name? Daddy's name is Tim!

What does Daddy do for fun? Work!

What does Daddy do at work? He goes to his job.

My Daddy likes to wear: He wants to wear a shirt.

My Daddy is smart because he knows: He knows I'm smart.

It makes my Daddy happy when: Being silly.

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat? Daddy eats popcorn.

What does he like to drink? Daddy drinks coffee.

How old is Daddy? He's old as toys.

How tall is Daddy? Big.

What is Daddy's hair like? It's like light brown.

How much does he weigh? Daddy weighs 2 and a 3.

What makes Daddy the best? Laughing.

If he could go on a trip, my Daddy would go to: Daddy would go to Uncle Philip's house.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? I like to play toys. We like to go outside.

No comments: