Saturday, July 9, 2011

Want to take a Guess?

In roughly 90 days this baby will make an appearance.  Do you think it's a boy or a girl?  Weight?  Length? Birthdate?  Guess here! (There's also a link to the game on the sidebar.)

Some of you may want a little more info -- here's what I've got:

Tillie was born 10 days early and weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 20" long.  I didn't have much morning sickness with her.  I'd say I carried her high.  I didn't really crave anything more extremely than I do when I'm not pregnant, but I did like getting dessert when we would go out.  I also ate a lot of fresh raspberries.  The Chinese Gender Chart predicted Girl.

I've had a little more morning sickness with this one, but still nothing too bad.  For the first month or two I'd say I craved sour gummy bears, but nothing else that I can think of.  I don't know that I can tell yet if I'm carrying any differently.  The Chinese Gender Chart predicts Girl again.

No comments: