Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Day at the Pool

I needed to float on my stomach so the backs of my legs could be as tan as the front.  This called for a trip to Philip's pool.  Oh, it was delightful.  My back is a little darker than the front, which is good because tomorrow is a cottage day.

I brought Tillie's mudpie water kitchen since the big pool isn't where she wants to spend most of her time.

Tillie always refuses to take naps when we're at Matt and Philip's.  I think she knows that she can get away with nearly everything here.  For example, Uncle Matt will always make her popcorn, and give her a bag.  Everyone else uses bowls.

Later she walked up to me saying, "Thank you, thank you!" and stole my hours old, nearly empty Sprite.

I wouldn't want to take a nap either.  (Tim did manage to trick her into an short nap, but he had to take one too...)

No comments: