Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day Market Skirt

Since we had another snow day, I did a little more summer sewing this afternoon.  Today I decided to make a Market Skirt.  I found some orange seersucker at Field's on Plainfield earlier this week that I knew would be perfect for this project.


I still have to add the pocket, but Tillie decided she was done playing in the basement.  She didn't want to try the skirt on, so I bribed her with the sandals.  I bought these for her to wear last summer.  Yeah... I'm hoping we have an early spring so she can get some use out of them!

I also did the bottom panel a little different than the tutorial called for.  I did it more like the bottom trim of the knot dress I made, which I'm not remembering I never posted about.  Look forward to that next week!

No comments: