Since we had another snow day, I did a little more summer sewing this afternoon. Today I decided to make a Market Skirt. I found some orange seersucker at Field's on Plainfield earlier this week that I knew would be perfect for this project.
I still have to add the pocket, but Tillie decided she was done playing in the basement. She didn't want to try the skirt on, so I bribed her with the sandals. I bought these for her to wear last summer. Yeah... I'm hoping we have an early spring so she can get some use out of them!
I also did the bottom panel a little different than the tutorial called for. I did it more like the bottom trim of the knot dress I made, which I'm not remembering I never posted about. Look forward to that next week!