Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeding Squirrels and Chinos.

I made bean bags for my brothers, sister, nieces and nephews for Christmas.  Tim and his dad made the cornholes.  I should have taken a picture of the 44 bags, but I didn't.  I bought a 50lbs bag of feed corn and had about 6lbs left over.  I didn't want it sitting in the basement luring mice in, so I had Tim throw it in the backyard a few days ago.

A squirrel finally found it today.

And Tillie found the squirrel.

Tomorrow I will be donning chinos.  Something I haven't done in about 5 years, wear a "teaching uniform".  Yep, I'm going to be doing a little teaching.  I've been asked to be a sub for two weeks while someone will be on vacation.  I'll mostly be doing pull-out instruction.  It's just mornings until lunchtime and my mom is able to watch Tillie.  It's a good thing it's for two weeks because between buying new khaki pants (that fit) and getting fingerprinted I've spent a bit to be able to do this!

No comments: