Friday, November 19, 2010

House Painting!

We painted our house this summer.  We recently finished painting/hanging the shutter and front door.  I thought you all might want to see.  I think we'd do quite well on the show Curb Appeal.

I love that we have cute matching storm doors.  I love that my garage door is white.  I love my happy red shutters.  We plan on painting the breezeway door the matching red, but will probably wait for warmer weather.  I love that I don't have a dated two tone house.  I love my mini-van.  Yeah, I know that doesn't have anything to do with my house but it's a difference between the two pictures.

Next Spring/Summer we hope to build a little porch and do some landscaping.


We have new house numbers on the white part of the overhang.  I just blurred them out.  I'm not super-worried about internet stalkers, but I figured it was better to be safe.

2 comments:

Toby and Laura said...

Ooh! I love porches! And, the house looks great! I'm going to come stalk you.

Laura Ingalls wannabe said...

My birthday gift from my husband was him painting the house. He started in April and still isn't done. No, I'm not bitter...

Your house looks great. I love the shutters, especially. Think of all the value you've just added.