Monday, November 1, 2010

Glasses

Tillie LOVES sunglasses.  She wears hers often and always tries to steal mine.  Yesterday when we were at Target I made a great find.  Green dot items in the dollar section were 75% off.  They had a pretty good selection of crappy reading glasses there.  I grabbed two pairs hoping I could pop the lenses out.

I could. 
25¢ each for two great additions to the dress up box?  Awesome.

Tillie has been wearing them around all morning.

She even wore them yesterday with her penguin costume.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty darn cute.

Hope said...

Every good dress up box needs some glasses. Nice deal.

CMC said...

Must check this out when I go to Target next.

Tillie makes a very cute penguin with glasses. I'd also like to add how impressed I am that she'll keep them on! Glasses fall into the "it would be easier to get a wetsuit on an alligator than put on Harper" category along with hats, bows, etc. :-D