Thursday, August 5, 2010

Outdoor Toys

Early this spring I bought a Liberty of London collapsible gardening tote thingy.  Clearly I know the technical term for it.

It was on clearance, like most things I buy at Target, and cute.  I couldn't resist.  It's been a perfect container for outdoor toys.  It's lightweight, but holds a lot.  Tillie can get things in and out by collapsing the sides.

Because it's so ridiculously cute, I have to share these pictures.  Tim decided to tighten the clothes line.  While it was loose, Tillie found a clothes pin on the ground.  She didn't know how, but she really wanted to put it on the line with its mates.

Amber -- I'll direct you to my new blog, Tillie's Closet.  I'll try to post more in depth posts about how I bring Tillie's outfits together.

Laura -- I'll post an organization post, but I'm not super-organized!

No comments: