Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pretend Play

My friend Kate posted a wonderful blog this week.  Check here.

Who says you have to give up pretend play when you grow up?

I would like this dress, and I would like it to fit me in a medium.  (Tillie really did a number on my hips...)

 

How cute would I look walking around with this diaper bag?

These jeans would be welcome addition to my wardrobe.  Oh how I miss designer denim.


I adore this locket from etsy.  I still can pick a locket as part of my Christmas present, but while I like the branch, I don't know if this chain will work with what I want.  I'd like to add a little locket which each child I have.  The branch might make it too busy.  Oh, but is it ever sweet.


Gardening would be much more chic in rubber ballet flats.


What would you choose?

See you in Belize Katie, I'll be the one eating all the fresh pineapple I can find.

5 comments:

Amy Melissa said...

I love my Paige Premium denim. I would definitely have to go with another pair!

Amy Melissa said...

I love my Paige Premium denim. I would definitely have to go with another pair!

Amy Melissa said...

I don't know why that comment just posted twice. Oops!

Amy Melissa said...

I love my Paige Premium denim. I would definitely have to go with another pair!

Amy Melissa said...

Eh! It's multiplying.