Monday, February 22, 2010

The Power of Chocolate

Tim is on mid-winter break right now.  It's awesome, because he gets to spend a lot of time at home.

It's really awesome, because I felt horrible this weekend.  Yesterday seemed to be the last of it, and I'm nearly normal again.  (Well, as normal as I get.)  Tillie has spent a lot of time helping Daddy hang a door in the basement, watch Battlestar Galactica and organize boxes.

It also means that she's become a total Daddy's Girl.  She squeals, "Dada!!!" when she sees him.  Tim would probably buy her a pony if she would ask for one.  She giggles with glee when I place her on his lap.

Today, Tim went to see Avatar (again) with Lucas.

Today I shared my chocolate cake with Tillie.
 
I think we're BFFs again.

1 comment:

Amy Melissa said...

KC is watching Battlestar Galactica right now too. I just watch here and there.