Thursday, February 25, 2010

Camp Clothes

Most of you know that Tillie is my first/only child.  This is great for my shopping habit -- she needs everything!  It's not so great for Camp in the summer.  She'll be crawling, maybe walking in the dirt for about a month this summer.  I plan on hitting some garage sales later this Spring to find some good play clothes.

I did get a little head start.  I found this skirt at Target for around $1.  She definitely needed a new acorn shirt, so I decided to go girly this year!
 
Oh, a non-white shirt would have been better you say?  I agree, but this was cheaper.  (As, I already had it in her closet.)

 
While we were at the thrift store looking for items for a costume party we're going to, I found this cute little red skirt.  At only 99 cents, I thought it would be great for camp.  I found this (again white!) t-shirt in my stash of things to sew on.

Badly sewn star it is!


2 comments:

KatieKate said...

love them! You can't beat garage sales... it's all we wear around here, especially for SUmmer. When your kid's pant only cost $.50, you're more willing to just let them play :) Call me when you go shopping!

Eliza said...

Those are really cute!!! And, I am cracking up about your yard sign heralding my giveaway! LOL!!! I was joking, but you shall absolutely get 15 extra entries for going that extra mile!!!
And I saw from your profile that you do merchandising for J Crew. Ugh, I looove that store!
Thanks so much! I'm following you now! :)