Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Deals.

Since I worked until 4am yesterday(today?), I decided Tillie and I should go to the mall this afternoon.  Seems like a weird idea, but she's better when we go out.

I scored some amazing prices on Gymboree clothes for this summer.  They had brought out some boxes of last summer's clothes.  They had low prices already, with an additional 20% off.  Then, I get Parents and Parenting magazine.  Usually, this (crap) magazine has a 20% off coupon for Gymboree.  I don't always use them, but keep them in my purse, just in case.

Boy, did it come in handy today.  The final price of everything I bought was at least 75% off, some were even just a little over 90% off.
1 bib
2 bloomers with tops
1 halter top
1 bib
1 dress
1 cardigan
1 romper (for next spring)
1 bubble suit
1 t-shirt
1 skirt
4 pairs of socks

My total, with tax, was $40.43.  The regular price of the sweater and dress were $29.75 each.

I think I got my money's worth.

(p.s. It's a good thing I sold some onesies this week!)

No comments: