Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The effects of the Lake

I got all my errands done this week because of the incoming BLIZZARD 2009.  Tim has a snow day today, so we can stay home and wait for the blizzard to hit at 1pm.  I think I'd be a little more excited if my mom and dad didn't have to drive to Chicago tomorrow.

My mom has another surgery for her trigeminal neuralgia on the 11th.  Hopefully this one actually works.  They'll have to drive the whole way in the snow storm zone. 

Here's a before shot from my front door.  I'll take another during and after the "blizzard" that's set to start in 12 minutes.

Note how pretty and clean our driveway is, Tim cleared it off this morning,

1 comment:

Toby and Laura said...

We're also waiting for said "blizzard". I'm trying to convince Toby to go to Target with me. I'll be thinking of your mom!