Sunday, December 20, 2009

11am

Everyday at 11am, I am sitting at my computer refreshing the screen anxiously.  It's become an obsession.  Luckily for Tim, I don't make an order too often, but I always need to know what it is.

BabySteals

Every day at 9amMST(11amEST) a new baby item is posted that is 50-80% off the retail price.  It's fun for me, because I love a good deal, but I'm attracted to the "cool" baby things that I can't really afford.  They frequently offer Aden + Anais brand items, which I love.  Tillie is now the proud owner of a dream blanket, winter warmth blankets and a couple washcloths.  Seriously, these muslin blankets are wonderful.  This week, I'm waiting for an adorable pair of Umis to come in the mail.

There's also a KidSteals and a ScrapbookingSteals for other fun finds.

No comments: