Monday, November 9, 2009

Shots

Oh, did this little girl scream when she got her shots today.  She got the normal 6 month shots and the first seasonal flu shot.  They don't have many H1N1 vaccines right now, so they're only doing them as clinics.  Maybe when we go in December for her second seasonal flu vaccine they'll have more in.

She's 16lbs 8oz, which is 50% for her age.  My tall girl is 27" and in the 90th percentile!  She must have my legs.  Because I know you're all dying to know, her head circumference is 17" and 75%.

Here's a cute picture from our walk yesterday.  This hat is a hand-me-down from Auntie Kiz.  And, she's wearing a Calvin hoodie.  We start them out young.

1 comment:

KatieKate said...

LOVE this photo!!!
I got my H1N1 shot today and Ry totally panicked, thinking she was next :) Poor thing. I hate shot day.