Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Nursery

We finished Tillie's nursery a couple weeks ago and I thought you all might like a tour.

My mom ordered our yellow jenny lind crib from Land of Nod. The infamous clock is from Land of Nod as well.
Photobucket

Tim and I made the letters for her wall.
Photobucket

We have three of these bins for her from Gardeners.
Photobucket

My brothers bought the changing table for me at a Resale shop. The shelves are from Target. The curtains are from Land of Nod
Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this bookcase in Shipsewana when I was in Middle School. Tim painted it white for Tillie. I wanted a curtain for the closet door because her room is so small.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The pink lamp is from Pottery Barn Kids. I bought it years ago! Tim picked up the Waltzing Matilda book a couple years ago too. He found it again in his classroom at the end of the school year.
Photobucket

She likes hanging out in her room.
Photobucket

No comments: