Sunday, March 22, 2009

32 weeks

No, please don't say, "You're almost there!" I could have 2 and a half months yet. Also, the nursery is not near finished, so we can't be almost there.

32 weeks

Photobucket

I just realized, that in all my photos of the house, I never took "before" pictures of the office. That's probably because it was always a collecting place for anything of Tim's that didn't have a home. Here are a few "during" shots. All of the walls were covered in the ripped chunks of wall paper... I've taken a lot of it off already and Tim has moved three bookcases and a lot of books downstairs.

The corner facing the garage and the kitchen:
Photobucket

The wall facing the backyard(you can see some of the wallpaper here still):
Photobucket

The wall with the closet facing the bathroom:
Photobucket

My steamer is AMAZING at getting wallpaper off the wall. Hopefully we'll be able to paint this week! (And, by we, I mean Tim and Mark VanderHill.)

No comments: