So, enough people have tagged me in their notes on Facebook that I feel like I have to do this.
1. I have bought three new winter coats this year. Two of them are white. Yes, I realize that this will be impractical next winter with an baby. They were just such a good deal - no, seriously. They were ridiculously cheap.
2. I love having plants in the house. But, quite honestly, I kill them often. Nina lived for a long time in college, but it's been downhill since then. Well, Babar is going great, but he hardly needs water.
3. I like feeling the baby move. But, if I really think about it, I get creeped out. There is aperson moving inside me. Weird.
4. Tim and I are going to Chicago on the 13th and 14th. I told him we could go to museums one day. It's really to control my spending. And, he has no desire to go to shops for two days in row.
5. I really miss eating turkey lunch meat. Boardwalk Subs will most likely be one of my meals the first week after LuLu meets the outside world.
6. I wish I had more time to cook and try new recipes. I work too much.
7. I have been knitting a scarf for Dillon since before I starting dating Tim. It's still sitting in a bag next to my couch, like I could pick it up any time. I haven't worked on it in at least a year.
8. I'd like to rearrange my living room. But, I don't really have any options because of the furniture that I have.
9. When people tell me that "I'm glowing" I want to direct them to the nearest Benefit Cosmetic counter. Instead, I say thanks.
10. My dryer is making a lot more noise than it's suppose too. It kind of freaks me out.
11. On my days off, I generally get ready really leisurely. After I run errands I usually get home around 1pm. This is so annoying because the only thing on TV then is Days of Our Lives. (We don't have cable, yet.) I generally don't just sit and watch TV during the day, but I like it as background noise.
12. My laptop got a crazy virus and Tim ended up needing to reformat it. Tim let's me use his laptop whenever I want, and I have all my bookmarks and everything, but I miss my crappy old laptop. He'll be finished fixing it soon.
13. I adore my fiestaware dishes, I just got the turquoise color place settings and I'm in love.
14. My new favorite snack is almonds and dried cherries. It's the perfect mix of salty and sweet, chewy and crunchy.
15. I basically redecorate my house with every holiday/season. I really need to revamp the Valentine's Day decor.
16. I always know the name of the nail polish I'm wearing. I have Koala Berry on my toes right now and my fingers are Strawberry Margarita.
17. I'm most excited about the stroller I'm registered for. Whenever I stop at Babies R Us I make Tim wait while I try it out again.
18. I have an obsession with pajamas. I just love them.
19. I like to go out to movies mostly for the popcorn. It's so good.
20. I have worn size 9.5 shoe since I was in 7th grade. Not too remarkable, but it's true and random.
21. I used to get pedicures more often than I care to admit. I miss them.
22. If libraries had frequent customer cards, I would fill it up every visit. I read ridiculous amounts of books.
23. I listen to Christmas music from November 1 to right after Christmas.
24. Tim's computers are named after the writers of the Heidelberg Catechism. Mine is named SETHCOHEN.
25. I have a button collection. It's very small though, but I love buttons.