Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's all okay now...

but I had a moment of near panic this morning.

It's November 1st, and that means on thing; Christmas Music. I don't want to hear any one you telling me it's too early, blah, blah, etc. I really don't understand why people complain about the lengthening of Christmas. I don't put up decoration until after Thanksgiving, but 4 weeks of Christmas music is not enough for me. And really, aren't there worse things in the world to complain about? Is Christmas music really that offensive to you?

So, to begin my Christmas music listening I must start with *NSync's Home For Christmas. It's what I do every year. As I was getting ready this morning, I realized I needed to make sure I had the cd for my car. It was no where to be found. I searched my car, the cd tower, the extra cds in the living room. No where. No problem. I'm sure I have the music on my computer, I'll listen to it that way. Gone.

Just as Tim went out to his car to look for it, I found it! Randomly above the tv in the corner of the shelf. Crisis adverted.

merry christmas, happy holidays.

No comments: